When you call +47 22 07 30 00 you will be given four main options.
Press 1 for vehicles
- press 1 for information about registration and ownership of vehicles.
- press 2 to book a vehicle test/check-up at an NPRA inspection centre
- press 3 for technical questions regarding vehicles
Press 2 for driving licences
- press 1 to book a session for practical driving test
- press 2 for other enquiries about driving licences
Press 3 for traffic and road conditions
Press 4 to speak to the switchboard operator
This applies to other enquiries such as if you have questions regarding issues other than driving licences and vehicles, or if you wish to contact a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office (trafikkstasjon).
Our telephone service for enquiries regarding driving licences and vehicles is open Mondays to Fridays from 08.00 to 15.30. Our switchboard is open Mondays to Fridays from 08.00 to 15.30.
At times of day when telephone traffic is at its peak there may be longer waiting times.
In the event of hazardous road situations, please call our Traffic Control Centre on tel. +47 815 48 991. Examples of road hazards are objects in the road.
Prices and rates
Telephone rates vary with telephone operator and type of contract. For more information about telephone rates, contact your operator.