- If you enter the wrong code word or leave it out
- If the registration number is entered using an invalid format
- If you enter too many digits in a registration number
- If you enter a registration number that does not exist
- In the case of a communication error or if the system is unavailable
You cannot obtain vehicle information via SMS if your telephone company has blocked your subscription for mobile content services. If your subscription is blocked, you will neither receive an error message nor a reply via SMS. Contact your telephone company to check whether your subscription is blocked for content services.
The reason why you do not have access to vehicle information will be stated in the reply message from the NPRA.