Here are the postal and office addresses for the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (NPRA).
All mail and applications on paper must be sent to the NPRA’s general postal address.
Postboks 1010 Nordre Ål
Directorate of Public Roads
Brynsengfaret 6A, 0667 OSLO
Our reception is staffed from 08:00 to 15:30 on weekdays.
Our organisation number is 971032081.
Technology Department Trondheim, NPRA Directorate of Public Roads
Abels gate 5, 7030 Trondheim
Invoices to the Norwegian Public Roads Administration
The Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Statens vegvesen) accepts only electronic invoices from its suppliers. We do not accept invoices sent by email.
Our electronic invoicing address: 971032081
As a supplier to the NPRA, please remember the following:
- Contents and references in the invoice must meet the requirements specified in the contract. This may mean, for example, that the invoice must include the name of the purchaser, the order number and the contract number.
- Please submit all attachments together with the invoice. This will help us approve and pay the invoice more quickly.
- All information on the invoice must match the specifications in the contract. We will return invoices containing errors or omissions and pay them only when we receive a new invoice that matches the contract.
Specific requirements for data content
We have specific requirements with regard to the following data elements:
- Your Reference "BuyerReference"
This element must contain a six-letter user ID of the invoice receiver.
- Purchase Order Number "OrderReference/ID"
This element must contain the purchase order number if the invoice is based on an electronic order.
- Contract Number "ContractDocumentReference/ID"
This element must contain the contract number that the buyer refers to.
- Invoice Reference on credit note "BillingReference/InvoiceDocumentReference/ID"
This element must contain the invoice number of the invoice to be credited.
- Attachment "AdditionalDocumentReference/Attachment/EmbeddedDocumentBinar"
Attachments must be in PDF format. The attachment must be embedded in the XML document.
How to get started
Find out if your invoicing system is able to produce invoices in the EHF format (Elektronisk Handelsformat). If not, you must make an adjustment, have your invoices converted to EHF at the access point, or use an invoicing portal.
Contract with access point provider
As the issuer of electronic invoices you must sign a contract with an access point provider.
Send the invoice
When you have signed a contract with an access point provider, you can send the invoice through an access point.
If you are unable to produce electronic invoices in your own accounting system, or are unable to connect to an access point, you can use an online invoicing portal. This is a facility where you can register an invoice and have it sent correctly.
Address for invoices
Postboks 4710 Torgarden