Give us a call
We answer your questions about driving licences, vehicles and traffic, as well as other things you would like to know.
Our telephone number is (+47) 22 07 30 00. You may experience a long wait to get through.
We answer your questions by phone between the following hours:
|Driving licences||Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 14.00|
|Vehicles – general enquiries||Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 14.00|
|Vehicles – technical enquiries||Monday between 09.00 and 14.00|
|Other enquiries||Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 15.30|
Do it yourself
See what you can do yourself using our online facilities.
Booking an appointment at the DVLO
All available sessions at our Driver and Vehicle Licensing Offices (trafikkstasjoner) can be found in our booking facility, and new sessions are added on a continuous basis. Unfortunately, we do not have other available sessions than those in the booking facility.
Change or cancel an appointment at the DVLO
You can change or cancel an appointment using our booking facility. To do so, you need the reference number for your appointment. You received the reference number when you booked your appointment.
Telephone menu options
Dial 22 07 30 00.
Press 9 for information in English.
If you speak Norwegian
Press 1 for questions relating to vehicles.
- 1 for information about registration and ownership of vehicles
- 2 to book a vehicle test/check-up at an NPRA inspection centre
- 3 to book an appointment at a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office (trafikkstasjon)
- 4 for technical questions regarding vehicles
Press 2 for questions relating to driving licences.
- 1 to book a session for a practical driving test
- 2 to book an appointment at a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office (trafikkstasjon)
- 3 for other enquiries about driving licences
Press 3 for information about traffic and road conditions.
Press 4 for other enquiries or the switchboard.
Contact our traffic control centres in situations involving danger
In situations involving danger, such as flooding or objects in the road, please call our traffic control centres at +47 22 175 175.