Here you will find the forms you can use to request access to and correction or deletion of your personal data.

Save time, do it yourself online

Request for access by post

Download the appropriate form for your request and fill it out. Feel free to provide us with additional information specifying what you are requesting access to, or wish to have corrected or deleted.

The completed form and an attached copy of a valid identification document should be sent by post to the Norwegian Public Roads Administration at the following address:

Statens vegvesen (Norwegian Public Roads Administration)
Postboks 1010 Nordre Ål
2605 Lillehammer